The weather may be grim and the days may be short, but we've got plenty of ideas to give you a fantastically fun start to 2019
1. It wouldn’t be January without the sales! Our shops are full of great offers so you can start the year by bagging a bargain or two.
2. Something fabulous for the 90s pop-fans among us… Boyzone are at the Motorpoint Arena on 20th January. We. Can’t. Wait.
3. Thinking of giving Veganuary a go? You’ll find delicious vegan options at St David's to give you a night off from cooking! This Shakshuka from Cosy Club (left) is a surefire winner!
4. We love stationery, and Paperchase has it all, including diaries to get organised and notelets to nail those thank you letters. Or why not buy a notebook and start writing that novel?!
6. Freshen up your wardrobe for the new year at Bershka – a branch has just opened at St David’s and is all ready to make all your fashion dreams come true.
7. Get set for a tasty 2019 with the opening of Slim Chickens. The US chain has opened its second UK branch at St David’s, with a delicious menu to check out.
8. If you never want to look at another chocolate or mince pie again, Fuel Juice Bar is the perfect place to start detoxifying after the festive excess!
9. From muted beiges to pops of bright yellow, red and orange, leopard print to tie-dye, there are plenty of spring trends to start getting excited about, like this beauty from Warehouse (left).
10. Draw a great big heart around 25th Jan on your calendar… it’s time to celebrate the love of your life with St Dwynwen, the Welsh patron saint of lovers.
12. We’re feeling the need to nest this month, so it’s a great time to focus on your home. Update your décor with new accessories, like the Tarina collection from Oliver Bonas (right).
13. Take in a film at Cineworld… Will Ferrell’s Holmes & Watson has just opened and guarantees some giggles to banish the January blues.
14. Planning a sporty new you in 2019? Scooters, roller skates, snowboards… Proline has all the gear you need to embrace an active new year (left)!
15. Treetop Adventure Golf is the perfect place to enjoy a spot of sociable downtime with friends or family. And if you turn up before midday you can play both courses for the price of one!
16. There are tempting winter menus galore, so whatever you fancy you’re sure to find something at our restaurants to warm your cockles… like the aptly named 'The Mighty' from GBK (right).
17. It’s the season of resolutions and Flying Tiger Copenhagen’s new range of weights, yoga mats and blocks will start you on the path to a happy, healthy new year.
18. The Lego Store is the perfect antidote to dark, grey winter days… there’s plenty here for kids and adults alike, and it’s a brilliant place to warm up for the much-anticipated Lego Movie 2, with products like the Introducing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi set.
19. Go boldly into the new year with the new Lucky Red range from MAC, which is available from 3 January (left). With lipsticks, blushers and brush in the range, there's plenty here for make-up fans to get excited about.