At the start of August St David's will be playing host to an outdoor Gin Festival on The Hayes, and you really need to be here!
We've booked the sunshine*, so now you just need to book your ticket to this interactive event, which is taking place from Friday 2 to Sunday 4 August.
Lots of tasty gin brands will be showcased over the course of the three-day event (including some which have been expertly distilled right here in Wales). A £10 entry ticket will not only give you entry to the Gin Festival, but also a free drink, a glass to take home, and lots more besides.
Come along, sit back, relax and sip on a glass of something refreshing. Combine it with a day of shopping, Treetop Adventure Golf, a film at Cineworld or a meal out and you've got a pretty peachy summer experience right here in the centre of Cardiff.
Chin-chin to the Gin Festival!
What to expect
- A huge variety of delicious gins to sample
- Masterclasses by industry experts - get up close with some of the best distillers
- A bar with gin cocktails served by award-winning mixologists
- Interactive workshops - learn how to mix up your new favourite drinks
- A commemorative Glencairn Crystal gin and tonic glass to take home
- A Gin Festival guide
- a Gin Lounge shop where you can buy all your favourites before you leave (and grab presents for your gin-loving friends)
Discover the gins
We're thrilled that some highly regarded gin distillers are joining us for the three-day festival, allowing you to sip on some of the best gins around. Discover Monmouth Gin, Cygnet from Swansea with Llanllyr tonic, alongside tipples from Wallys and Lakes.
All of this is included in your ticket price! We'll see you there, gin lovers.
Thanks to our tonic sponsors Double Dutch
Please note that this event is not in conjunction with St David's Hall nor their dedicated Gin bar: The Gin Lounge.