Fall in love with this season’s snuggliest garments.
Whether you’re looking to luxe up a night in with some silky pyjamas or need a cosy coat for getting out and about, find all your autumn essentials in our cosy edit.
1. Fill your home with the evocative scent of a crisp, autumnal walk.
Wood sage and sea salt candle, £47, Jo Malone
2. Nothing says a cosy night in like a luxe pair of silky pyjamas in glowing jewel tones.
Pyjamas, £26 for bottoms, £26 for top, B by Ted Baker at Debenhams
3. Who says you can’t have a knees up with your feet up? Sit back, relax and raise a toast to the snuggliest season.
Set of 4 champagne flutes, £32, Oliver Bonas
4. Give yourself an indulgent post-shower experience with super-plush Egyptian cotton towels.
Luxury towels, £2-22.50, Marks & Spencer
5. T’is the season for cosy toes. These slippers will get you into relaxation mode as soon as you set foot through the door.
Slippers, £95, Dune
6. With scents of white musk and sandalwood, keeping your skin hydrated never smelled so good.
Men’s hand cream, £6.50, Fat Face
1. When shopping for autumn clothes, look for sturdy materials that’ll keep your extremities warm.
Wool and leather gloves, £40, Hammond & Co at Debenhams
2. Pack away the Chinos and embrace new textures for autumn: woollen trousers make a subtle statement while keeping you cosy.
Trousers, £69, Fat Face
3. Heading out? Layer up. With its roll-neck, this jumper has you covered.
Jumper, £24.99, New Look
4. Block colours make a simple outfit super-stylish. This autumn, look out for rich, berry tones that complement your autumnal surroundings.
Jumper, £55, Fat Face
5. As the air gets crisper, the accessories get prettier. Wrap up with this cosy scarf.
Scarf, £18, Mantary at Debenhams
6. Berry tones are a head-to-toe hit this season.
Boots, £34.99, Deichmann