Get the complete fashionable festival look this season with ripped denim shorts, snappy prints, embroidery and embellishments. Here's our top picks with summery vibes to set the tone...
Women's Festival Fashion
1. White shirt, £45, Star by Julien Macdonald at Debenhams
This gypsy-style white shirt with fabulous frills is so chic and perfect for the festival look.
2. Embroidered jacket, £99, Monsoon
There’s no such thing as too much embellishment this season. More is more with this Monsoon jacket.
3. Braided cotton hairband, £8.99, H&M
Top off your festival look with this braided black headband.
4. Black embroidered clutch, £22, New Look
Perfect for keeping all your essentials safe for the day.
5. Black denim high waisted mom shorts, £17.99, New Look
It wouldn’t be a festival without high-waisted distressed denim. We love these scuffed black shorts.
6. Wood fan necklace, £20, Warehouse
Spice up your outfit with a bit of block colour and this gorgeous necklace.
7. Gladiator sandals, £25, Warehouse
Perfect for dancing all day in, these sandals will see you through to dancing in the moonlight.
8. Oval blue/black Ray-Ban sunglasses, £134, John Lewis
Ray-Bans are the ultimate pair of shades.
9. Embroidered belt, £9.50, Marks & Spencer
Brighten up any outfit instantly with this vibrant belt.
Men's Festival Fashion
1. H&M Loves Coachella men’s t-shirt, £9.99, H&M
The Loves Coachella range in H&M is back for the festival season. This t-shirt looks great on its own for sunnier days, or with a checked shirt.
2. Brimmed straw trilby hat, £20, Mantaray at Debenhams
Where would a festival be without a trilby? Join the trilby hat tribe with this straw and ribbon brimmed hat.
3. Oakley Frogskins sunglasses in blue/mirror, £95, John Lewis
Hopefully these stylish blue glasses will be mirroring bright blue skies at festivals this summer!
4. Men’s skinny ripped denim shorts, £30, River Island
Let your legs see the sun this festival season (weather permitting…) with River Island’s ripped denim shorts - perfect for teaming with a casual t-shirt.
5. Sterndale gingham checked shirt, £42, Fat Face
You can never go wrong with a checked shirt. We love this cool green and blue gingham check by Fat Face.
Children's Festival Fashion
1. Cargo shorts, from £12, Marks & Spencer
These comfortable cargo shorts are perfect for warm festival weather this summer.
2. Tassel trilby, £12, Monsoon
Let little ones complete the festival look by teaming a trilby with a vibrant jumpsuit.
3. Printed t-shirt, from £10, Marks & Spencer
A lizard wearing headphones? Stand out from the crowd in this vibrant and funky print t-shirt.
4. Hacienda print jumpsuit, £30, Monsoon
We love this red jumpsuit, it has everything - from a fun print and frills to a pretty bow.
5. Rainbow necklace, £4.50, Monsoon
Colour yourself happy with this pretty rainbow necklace, perfect for brightening up any outfit.