Find a sunny spot in the park or a picnic bench with a view, then tuck into a tasty al fresco lunch with a little help from St David's...
1. This stylish gingham coolbag from Flying Tiger Copenhagen will make sure your food and drink stays cool and fresh. £4
2. Keep unwanted bugs away from your picnic showstopper with this gorgeous floral cake stand from Cath Kidston, £30
3. A bold and bright picnic rug is essential! Dakara fleece rug, £20, John Lewis
4. These colourful plastic beakers have a fun tropical vibe. £9.50 for 4, Marks & Spencer
5. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade in this jug from Debenhams. £16
6. Lakeland's unbreakable picnicware range is amazing. This melamine plate is almost too pretty to cover with sandwiches. £3.59
Sausage rolls and sandwiches not your style?
Get something delicious to grab n go from St David's to enjoy outdoors! Indulge in olives, antipasti and salads from Carluccio's Deli or build a burrito at BarBurrito. Many of our restuarants also offer a take away service - so you can tuck into your favourite dishes wherever you please! For something sweet, an ice-cream from Joe Delucci's will hit the spot!