Living Coral is Pantone’s Colour of the Year 2019. It’s an accolade that usually indicates the colours we’ll be wearing and seeing everywhere in the months to come. Luckily, this rosy, life-affirming shade of coral is in shops right now. From lampshades to lipstick, here are six ways to get your coral fix.
1. The classic suede mini gets a coral update with this A-line wardrobe staple. £49.99, H&M.
2. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or a friend, these abstract resin drop earrings are just the thing. £18, John Lewis.
3. Give your bedside table a boost with this elegant angle lamp in blushing coral. £68, Oliver Bonas.
4. A swipe of coral-coloured lippie is a cool springtime alternative to a bright lip. Opt for this NYX Professional Makeup Plush Gel Lipstick. £6.50, Boots.
5. For transitional weather, stick with a fine knit like this Margo Heart Collar Jumper. We love the heart-embellished mock shirt collar. £39, Oasis.
6. Cut down your plastic use in style with Chilly’s pastel coral-coloured water bottle. £20, Paperchase.