Fancy some tricks and maybe even some treats this Halloween? From disturbing décor and creepy accessories to frighteningly delicious goodies and cool costumes to – we've found the spookiest buys for a terrifying October 31st...
1. Add the spook-factor to any gathering with this funky fold-out skeleton. £2, Flying Tiger
2. This delicious box of treats is simply to die for. Includes spectral skulls, mysterious bats and oozy eyes – yum! £27.50, Hotel Chocolat
3. Be the chicest trick-or-treater around with this stay-put shade from MAC. Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Caviar, £19
4. Nothing says 'party time' quite like a sparkly spider. £2.50, Primark
5. Dress up your little one as the cutest pumpkin in the patch. £14, M&S
6. Who says costumes are just for kids? This skeleton jumper makes a spooky statement. £14, Peacocks
7. Fancy being a good witch this Halloween? Pick up this spell-binding hair slide. £15, Oliver Bonas
8. This gorgeous gothic gown is so stylish, you could definitely carry on wearing it after October 31st. £65, Oasis
Halloween HQ is back
Halloween HQ has everything you need for a frightfully fun 31st October, including blood-curdling costumes, menacing make-up, haunted home decorations, and more!
Find the store next to Hollister.