The trends for SS18 have arrived and they're bold, bright and beautiful. Add stripes, pinks, and pastel shades, and you'll be the best dressed in the city with our edit...
A colour splash for her
It's all about colour this season for women. Mix and match crayon colours or stick to the Pantone palette of lilacs and pastel pinks. Style-wise, plump for pencil skirts, slip dresses and add a little fringing for the ultimate spring/summer wardrobe.
1. Lilac Autograph coat, £149, Marks & Spencer
2. Hobbs Kira apple green pencil skirt, £99, John Lewis
3. Blue wide leg jeans, £32.99, New Look
4. Yellow embroidered ruffle top, £35, Simply Be
5. Saffiano Richmond leather cross body bag, £99, Kurt Geiger
6. Blue shoes, £17.99 , H&M
7. Line dot double layer dress, £65, Oliver Bonas
8. Pink shorts, £35, Oasis
Sophisticated style for him
Vertical stripes, pinks and 80s prints are go! Add in an all-white-everything look and you'll have one seriously stylish wardrobe for SS18.
1. Stripe long sleeved shirt, £45, Jack & Jones
2. Gant lightweight cotton crew neck jumper, £90, John Lewis
3. Triken run sport shoes, £70, Clarks
4. White belted chinos, £14, Primark
5. J by Jasper Conran viscose revere print shirt, £40, Debenhams
6. Suit blazer, £65, River Island
Fun-prints for the kids
The prints for kids this season are so fun, we want everything in our size. With tropical tees and shark print kicks, little ones will love choosing their clothes for the new season.
1. Biker jacket, from £32, Marks & Spencer
2. Embroidered boots, £12, Primark
3. Tropical tee, £7.99, H&M
4. Printed pinafore dress, £22, Fat Face
5. Mantaray boys’ yellow hooded gilet, from £20, Debenhams
6. Orca sweatshirt, £17.99, H&M
7. Kickers navy and white Kick Hi Joules boots, £57, Schuh
8. Cotton rich skinny fit jeans, from £14, Marks & Spencer