Want to feel fabulous on prom night? With an enormous range of stores at St David’s, you can suss a prom style that's 100% you - we have show-stopping dresses, chic suits, edgy alternative acessories and beauty and grooming goodies all under one roof. Prom prep has never been so easy or so fun!
Make that fairy-princess fantasy a reality with a gorgeous blush-pink gown, or go for chic and trend-led in a suit. Whatever your personal style goals, you can shop for the perfect prom look at St David's.
1. This pretty pink dress was made for dancing. Ruffle trim maxi dress, £39.99, New Look
2. Candy-stripes from Warehouse are so on-trend, and we love the price-point too - this one's a pocket-friendly £69.
3. Beat the boys at their own game with a sensational suit. We love this white number from Oasis. Trosers £38, jacket £58.
4. How cute is this star-print ruffle dress? It's available from Stradivarius at the stellar price of £25.99
5. Floor them in florals on prom night. We love this bright blue high-low number from Mela London at Debenhams, £30.
6. Quiz is a great place to pick up prom dresses. They've got a great selection of dresses featuring lace and fitted shapes. This Bardot navy lace fishtail gown is £69.99.
STYLE IT UP...
1. Make sure your lippy stays on point with this handy satin clutch bag. £18, Debut at Debenhams
2. Every prom needs a bit of sparkle. Diamanté clasp bracelet, £6, Accessorize
3. At Fossil you can get free engraving in-store, meaning that a new watch could not only be the perfect prom accessory but also a keep-sake to remember. Presley white leather watch, £119.
4. Keep things modern with this chunky statement piece. Twist metal ring, £8, Warehouse
5. Lend some flower power to your look with these sequin flower tassel drop earrings in pink, £5.50
6. Prom doesn't have to be all about the pastel prettiness! Go bold with these fabulous yellow neon vinyl heels from Bershka, £45.99
7. When life gives you lemons... style them into a prom-perfect clutch bag. We love this cute design from M&S, £29.50
8. Who could resist these quirky pineapple earrings? They're a fruity £8.99 from H&M
9. Make like royalty and crown yourself with a statement tiara or head-piece. Claire's has a lovely selection. This beauty is just £16.
10. You really can’t go wrong with a classic pair of metallic sandals. £40, River Island
Fellas, it’s time to fix up, look sharp. Stand out in a crisp white shirt and a classic navy suit, or go full-on traditional in a tuxedo - what's your style ID?
1. We love the simple slim lapels on this navy skinny jacket £65, River Island. Skinny trousers, £35, complete the look.
2. Slaters has some gorgeous suiting available at realistic prom price-points. This skinny-cut checked number would really set you apart in a sea of black, navy and grey - it's £125.
3. Sometimes you can't beat the classic black James-Bond-style tux. Invest in one from Reiss for prom (this one's £475) and it'll be your go-to for parties, balls and weddings throughout your 20s.
4. Add a quirky edge to your prom look with a velvet tux jacket in a rich shade like burgundy, navy or green. We love this bottle green skinny-fit tux jacket, £99, Moss Bros
Style it up
1. Classic cool kid styling... Converse Lucky Star hi-tops. £75 from Size?
2. These delicate rose gold bee cufflinks will look amazing with a sophisticated dark suit. £24.95, T.M. Lewin
3. Nothing says 'posh party' like a pocket square! £45, Hugo Boss
4. If you like your accessories on the alternative side, then these skull cufflinks from Thomas Sabo may be for you. They'll give a little rock edge to your suit. £239
5. We’re all about a classic pair of Oxford shoes. £99, Kurt Geiger
Best face forward
Whether you prefer a cool smoky eye or a bold red lip, one thing is for sure – your make-up can make or break your prom look. Here’s a round-up of some of our favourite products to give you that flawless finish.
1. We all know that good make-up starts with an even base. Bobbi Brown’s Long-Wear Weightless Foundation covers any imperfections, yet still feels beautifully light. Layer the formula with your fingertips for your perfect coverage. £32, John Lewis
2. Add a little bit of glamour to your prom style with the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette. The cult ‘Pillow Talk’ quad features gorgeous warm browns and golds – guaranteed to flatter everyone. £39, John Lewis
3. Frame your face and keep unruly brows in-check with Kiko’s Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil, £6.99.
4. Finally, a liquid eyeliner you can trust to stay put! Kat Von D’s ‘Tattoo Liner’ Liquid Liner has a unique precision brush that allows you to master the tricky cat eye and a highly pigmented formula that won’t budge. £17, Debenhams
5. For the ultimate red carpet look you need a truly iconic lip colour. MAC’s cult Matte Lipstick in Marrakesh, £17.50, adds instant old Hollywood glamour to your look.
6. Maxfactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush is a handbag staple for a healthy glow. £6.99, Boots
7. Give your skin that gorgeous lit-from-within look with the Too Faced Candlelight Glow Powder. £25, Debenhams.
8. No need for falsies with the award-winning They’re Real mascara by Benefit, £22 from Boots. With just one sweep you’ll have endless fluttery lashes that last all night.
Look, feel and smell great at prom with the help of a few nifty products. From hair styles with hold to spellbinding scents... we've got you covered.
1. Short hair? Use this for long-lasting definition and a matt texture, whatever your prom style. Mr Jamie Stevens Matt Clay, £10, Boots
2. A non-oily moisturiser will have your skin looking super fresh. Facial Fuel, £21.50, Kiehl's
3. This Travalo, £9.99 from The Perfume Shop, is a pocket sized spray that you can fill with your fave aftershave and keep in your tux pocket - perfect for top-ups throughout the night!
4. Keep your facial hair in check with Mo Bro's Sandalwood Beard Oil, £20 from Debenhams.
5. This invigorating cologne from Ted Baker is sure to turn heads! £40, John Lewis