By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in The Ghostbusters™ Experience Competition (the "competition"). By participating in the Competition each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility for Participation: The Competition is only open to individuals (referred to as "Participants") Participants must be (i) a resident of the United Kingdom and (ii) over 16 years of age. Participants can only enter the Competition once only. St David’s employees and their immediate family are not permitted to enter the Competition.
2. Access to Competition: The Participants enter the Competition by providing valid personal details on the St David’s website. To be entered into the Competition, the entries must include all information required in the entry form. A purchase or transaction is not required to participate or win. St David’s does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Any entries with votes that are deemed to be manipulative will have the manipulative votes discounted from the overall vote total.
3. Participation Period: The Competition is open for participation from Monday 18th October 2021 until midday Thursday 18th November 2021. The winner of the Competition will be notified up to 14 days after the competition closes.
4. Winner is announced: The winner will be notified via the email address submitted at time of entry. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the terms of the notification, another entry will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
5. The Prize: The prize consists of:
A private screening for GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE at Cineworld Cardiff for the winner and ten guests. All attendees need to be over the age of 12. The screening must be taken on a weekend morning before midday (post November 18). £100 worth of concessions will be supplied. The screening will be arranged by SONY and Cineworld Cardiff.
One x Ghostbusters™ Merchandise Bundle including keyring, water bottle, tote bag and notebook.
One x Ghostbusters™ Lego Ecto-1
The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives and the promoter’s decision is final.
6. Selecting winners: The winning entry will be selected, at random, from the list of entrants. Winner must provide their address and the prizes will be posted.
7. Competition organizer: The Competition is organised by St David’s shopping centre in partnership with SONY and Cineworld.
8. Personal Data: Your data will not be shared with 3rd parties unless otherwise expressed.
9. St David’s reserve the right to reject entries to the Competition: All entries that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be considered. St David’s reserve all rights to decide what is considered inappropriate and/or offensive.
10. St David’s is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, caused by any causes beyond the control of St David’s which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, St David’s reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
11. St David’s reserves the right to (i) withdraw the competition (ii) cancel or change the promotion, (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iv) amend these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
12. St David’s reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
13. St David’s is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with this Competition.
14. This Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.