Christmas Temp roles through to January (permanent role may be available in January).
In your role as a Stock assistant, you are responsible for keeping a high standard of stock control in store.
- Receiving deliveries/ collections and orders and processing accurately
- Responsible for keeping stock rooms to model standards
- Unit counts and monitoring stock accuracy
- Support in all operations for loss prevention and stock management
- Previous stock knowledge will benefit your application
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Proactive and positive attitude
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and availability.