Closing Date: 31/07/2019
Kiehl’s Customer Representative (KCR)
A Mandarin speaker is required in order to accommodate for the global consumer.
Kiehl’s was established in 1851 as an apothecary in the East village of New York. We are a fast-growing brand with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to outstanding service, unique experiences, and giving back to the communities we serve. We want to empower women and men making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare using our incredible collection of products. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury skincare even if you don’t yet have experience within this industry. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Kiehl’s training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, Business Manager, Boutique management or Area Manager in the future.
To provide exceptional service to Kiehl’s customers and achieving sales target
To be successful…
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Kiehl’s products with more people.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
PositionKiehl's Mandarin Speaking Customer Representative - Cardiff Boutique (16 hours / 2 days per week) TEAM:Retail Job Type:Part - Time