Must be able to work any day 7am - 4pm or 4pm to 11pm
The Bakers and service staff are responsible for serving all of freshly baked products with a friendly, individualised attention towards each customer. He/she is also responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees and teas. They fulfil any duties the store manager, assistant manager or shift supervisor assigns and represents Muffin Break in a professional manner.
On A typical day at Muffin Break you could be involved in the following:
Food preparation – Baking muffins, cooking off cookies and bacon etc and making a wide variety of different bread products such as paninis and sandwiches by following our instore recipe cards.
Service – Providing a fantastic customer service to our customers at all times by serving and processing their orders efficiently and accurately.
Deliveries – Processing and getting ready all online deliveries via our delivery apps – Deliveroo
Set up and close tasks. – All staff will need to complete set daily tasks to ensure the smooth running of the store and sign these daily to confirm they are completed such as cleaning tasks.
Preparing Hot and Cold drinks. Making any cold or hot drinks ordered by our customers – milkshakes, frappes, smoothies, teas and coffee.
Other typical tasks, accepting and checking off deliveries for our stock delivery and putting these away.
As also have delivery apps in store so there can be times when everything happens at once and unexpectedly so this role will only suit those who can stay calm and level-headed and those who enjoy doing multiple tasks rather than having set stations for example.
· Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favourite drinks and food items.
· Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner.
· Reports all customer complaints to Supervisor on duty.
· Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations.
· Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including, but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to store location, and receiving and filling customer orders.
· Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers.
· Maintains efficient, friendly service.
· Restocks shelves when necessary.
· Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, windows and grinders, and takes out trash, etc.
· Assists in the distribution of weekly shipments.
· Reports potential safety hazards to the manager on duty.
· Reports all employee accidents to the manager on duty.
· Informs the manager on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
Requirements, Qualifications & Physical Demands:
· Minimum 1 years experience
- Must be fully flexible and able to work any day and time
· Well-organized and detail-oriented.
· Maintains positive Company morale and professional attitude.
· Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages.
Job Types: Part-time/Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour