Closing Date: 17/11/2019
Store manager position
Cardiff - St David's Dewi Sant
To apply the position, please visit to our career website
What started in 2009 as a single store filled with unique, fun and affordable stationery, is now so much more! We now have over 170 stores in ten countries, as well as our online store, that ships globally. Our products now include; homewares, travel and tech accessories, cards and wrap, as well as DIY crafts. Our one-of-a-kind products have seen Typo become the place to shop for cool customers around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager in one of our busy stores no two days will ever be the same. Our business moves fast! In-store promotions change monthly, new stock arrives weekly and there are visual merchandising tweaks every day. You will manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail store management experience to a level that shows us you can effectively take on the challenge of managing one of our busy stores
- A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, every day
- The ability to execute world class visual merchandising from a weekly VM brief
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
- Competitive wage
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it can be a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!