The White Company - Supervisor
Team: Midlands & West Area
Working Hours: 40, 5 out of 7 days to include late nights and weekends
From its inception in 1994, Chrissie Rucker's vision was to build a company that specialised in stylish, white, designer-quality items for the home that were not only exceptional quality, but also outstanding value for money. In addition to this devotion to simplicity, it was imperative the customer was put at the heart of everything and provided with a second-to-none shopping experience - and so The White Company was born.
Today, the company that began as a 12-page mail-order brochure has become one of the UK’s fast-growing multi-channel retailers and a leading lifestyle brand with 60 stores across the UK and impressive global growth. The White Company also has concessions in selected Nordstrom stores in the US, and a highly successful online business.
Our Role and why you’ll be brilliant at it
You will be a Passionate individual, Dedicated to supervising the team to provide each customer with an exceptional level of service by identifying and satisfying their needs, thus ensuring that the store meets its sales targets, and develops customer loyalty. You will also support the management team to maximise profit whilst maintaining the brand image.
You will naturally bring our PRIDE values to life, leading Everyone in the team to bring their best every day and be the first port of call in the absence of higher store management.
What we offer you for going the extra mile every day
- 50% discount on our products and access to our Seasonal Sample Sales
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 during service
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice
- In addition to a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus scheme may be rewarded annually
- Perkplace Benefits Platform – offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle
- Automatic enrolment into the Group Personal Pension scheme
- Following successful probationary completion, you’ll be covered by our life assurance plan
- Social - Christmas party/social events throughout the year