*SALES ASSISTANT *
*At Inditex we love what we do!*
Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we make sure we take care of them in every step of their career.
Fashion is personal and is all about different point of views, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
Looking for energetic, passionate & talented people who want to make a difference and grow within the largest retailer on the world!!
*About the role *
As a Sales Assistant you will work as part of a team focusing on tasks together to achieve common goals.
• To have basic product knowledge being able to read the labels (model/quality/colour/size)
• To be able to maintain a shop floor zone keeping it clean and tidy and placing the replenishment back in its correct place
• Able to tidy a zone to the company merchandising standards removing overstock and identifying when an item is faulty
• Fitting room: is able to maintain a clean and tidy area and control the units going in and out of the changing rooms using tokens
• Stockroom: understand the different stockrooms/layouts and know the basic standards required in the stockroom
• Comply with the health and safety regulations
• Ensures effective communication with the link/management team
• Actively gets involved in store meetings and participates in training
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a discount after a month of employment which you can use to buy the latest trends in any of our Brands, company pension scheme, holidays allowance of 28 days and ‘More for less’ benefit package where you can find a wide range of discounts.
Link to online job profile or overview of role: www.Inditexcareers.com