Terms and Conditions:
· Only 1 winner per centre will win a free shop for 6 months in a location to be designated by us in the relevant centre.
· Shortlisted applicants that were not offered the free shop may be awarded a shop on a 20% of turnover only arrangement, subject to agreement, availability and certain conditions being met, and subject to the parties entering into a licence agreement in our standard form.
· Contracts will be inclusive of business rates, service charge and insurance but exclusive of utilities costs and will be subject to a landlord rolling break after the first 3 months
· Applicants should only apply if they are ready to commit to a 6 month term (1 October 2020 - 31 March 2021), keep the shop open and trading for that period and have sufficient stock to open the shop trade as soon possible at the start of the licence period. The successful applicant will be responsible for staffing the shop [and providing such trade fixtures and fittings as have been first approved by us].
· The shop units are only suitable for retail A1 use class (as outlined in the 1987 Town & Country planning) – unfortunately no restaurants or beauty services will be permitted.
· The retail sale of Alcohol products for consumption off the premises will require the successful applicant to obtain, at its own cost, a separate premises licence.
· The shop locations identified are subject to change and will be handed over to the successful applicants as seen.
· Applicants should have fewer than 20 shops nationally and have had no insolvency event within the past 2 years.
· The winners will be selected on the basis that we consider the product/offer is appropriate for the proposed shop location, of suitable quality and will complement the surrounding tenant mix.
· Winners will benefit from such PR and marketing support as we deem appropriate and which may include representation on the centre webpages, social media posts and in-centre Retail digital screens or poster sites (pending availability and provided marketing materials are submitted in the correct format).
· Applications must be submitted by email by 11.59pm on Monday 17th August 2020.